All-natural Premium Antler Dog Chews are perfect for dogs who could chew all day. Our premium antler chews are naturally shed from free-range deer and elk, and are individually inspected to ensure your dog gets only antlers that are free from cracks or fissures. Antlers are not only long-lasting to provide great chewing satisfaction, but also provide a variety of textures that help keep teeth clean.
Our antler chews highest quality pharmaceutical grade. They’re a rich source of naturally occurring essential minerals dogs need for good health, including glucosamine and chondroitin.
• Collagen: Good for bones, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage
• Lipids: Essential fatty acids for skin, coat, brain health, for growth and development
• Glucosamine: Good for joints and tissue; promotes and protects joint cartilage
• Chondroitin: Stimulates absorption of nutrients into cartilage
• Calcium: Benefits bones and teeth
• Iron: Essential for healthy blood cells and stamina
• Potassium: Good for nerve and muscle function
• Magnesium: Aids in storing and releasing energy
• Phosphorus: Benefits bones and teeth
All of the essential minerals available in antler chews can offer a variety of benefits to your pet:
• Regenerative effects on joint cartilage and fluid
• Healthier coat
• Enhanced kidney function
• Improved wound healing
• High calcium levels
• Teeth cleaning
Our antler chews are 100% natural, non-allergenic treat that won’t splinter or chip. They’re odor free and contain no dyes or preservatives.
Due to the nature of natural products, all sizes listed are approximate and actual size may vary. Make sure the antler is the appropriate size for your dog. As with all treats, please supervise chewing.
Premium Antler Chews quickly become a dog’s favorite chew, but if your dog needs a little coaxing, we suggest the following:
• Rough up the antler with sandpaper and then rub with peanut butter
• Soak the antler in beef broth or bouillon over night
• Add a few drops of Worcestershire sauce or other flavoring your dog prefers
Remove the antler from your dog if they are biting hard enough to break it. Always provide plenty of fresh water.
For more information, please call 888-466-5141.
About Antler Chews
Among the benefits of free-range antlers is lower a fat content due to the animal eating a natural diet. Farm-raised animals are often fed diets that have been supplemented with hormones and antibiotics, elements which stay in the tissues. Often, farmed herds of animals are kept in such close proximity that they require antibiotics to combat disease. Free range antlers are naturally resistant to disease and no supplemental antibiotics are needed.
Antler quality can be seen in its appearance. Higher grade antlers do not have cracks, fissures or a chalky appearance. A chalky appearance on the antlers signals that the antler has been exposed to the elements for a long time and has become brittle, which can cause it to splinter and break as your dog chews. Cracks and fissures, which occur with extended exposure, can become home to mold or dirt, neither of which you’d like your dog to ingest.